Connections are made through the LAN560's auto-sensing 10/100
Mbps RJ45 connector that attaches directly to any hub, switch, or wireless
point on the network. Using an internal TCP/IP stack, the LAN560 eliminates the
need and added cost for installation in another computer, making it portable
Network configuration of the LAN560 is simple via its onboard USB
port. A supplied configuration program allows you to change the emulator
TCP/IP address and network mask to match your network.
The compact JTAG emulator pod features a variable TCK (timing clock) up to 35 MHz
and includes highly flexible 12 inch micro coax cable that supports low-voltage
devices down to 0.5v.
The Blackhawk LAN560 JTAG Emulator supports TMS320, TMS470 (ARM) and OMAP families.
Works with CCS v2.2 and later and the LAN560 JTAG Emulator is also compatible
Code Composer Studio Flash-burner utility.
The LAN560 introduced these benefits for debugging.
- Remote Debugging across LAN, WAN or WIFI Networks
- Requires no additional PC at the remote location
- Fully integrated network device and emulator in a small package
- Extremely fast code downloads means shorter wait times
- Cost effective alternative to share debug resources
Options and Add-ons
In addition to what already comes packages with the LAN560, you can find these other items to help meet your development
Support and Downloads