The compact JTAG emulator pod features a variable TCK (timing clock) up to 50 MHz
and supports voltages from 5v down to 0.5v to support TI low-voltage device roadmap.
Software compatible with all versions of Code Composer Studio (CCStudio) integrated
development environment (IDE) v2.2 and later. Drivers are provided for Windows®
2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10. Additionally, 64-bit drivers are available for XP Pro x64, Vista
x64, 7, 8, and 10 x64. All driver updates are available for download free-of-charge
from our website.
The Blackhawk USB560 JTAG Emulator supports TMS320, TMS470 (ARM®) and OMAP
families including the DaVinci platform. The USB560 JTAG Emulator is also
compatible with the Code Composer Studio Flash-burner utility.
The Blackhawk USB560 JTAG Emulator is backward compatible
with USB v1.0/1.1 and can handle very low I/O power supply voltages (0.5 to 5.0
volts) while preserving compatibility with previous XDS510-class devices.
The XDS560-class technology extends capabilities to the developer by providing dramatically
faster high-speed Real-Time Data Exchange (HS-RTDX) bandwidth for real-time
visibility, significantly faster code downloads for better productivity and Advanced
Event Triggering capabilities to quickly find and fix difficult real-time software
problems. These new key features increase productivity for designers and shorten
time to market for new DSP applications.
The XDS560-class emulator introduced these benefits for debugging.
- Faster code downloads up to 100x faster than older generation emulation
- Compatible with and takes advantage of the new, faster generation of TI emulation technology (i.e.XDS560)
- Real-time visibility into design, speeding the design to market
- Quickly find and fix real-time software problems
- Use with both desktop or notebook computers
- Use across all TMS320™ architectures
- Use with new and existing host machines
- Dependable and reliable USB host interface
- Preserves current software and board investments
Options and Add-ons
In addition to what already comes packages with the USB560m, you can find these other items to help meet your development
Support and Downloads