CCS UniFlash v4 Blackhawk Support
UniFlash v4 no longer natively supports Blackhawk debug probes, however, there is a way of adding support. The following
page outlines the installation of the Blackhawk Emulation Drivers for use with UniFlash v4. This process was tested and
verified with UniFlash v18.104.22.1682 on Windows and Linux.
- Download UniFlash v4.2.2 (or later) from the TI Web Site:
- Once installed, make sure UniFlash is not running.
- Download and install the Blackhawk UniFlash v4 Installer:
When installing, the installer will require (verify) that you select the proper folder for installation so that it will
not corrupt your UnifFlash installation. The expected installation paths are:
- Linux: <uniflash_dir>/deskdb/content/TICloudAgent/linux
- Windows: <uniflash_dir>\deskdb\content\TICloudAgent\win
- Start UniFlash.
- Go to
(should be located at top right of GUI)
- On the Settings page, select
(this will take a couple minutes to complete)
- Once the re-sync has completed, select
[Click to Close UniFlash]
(or just close UniFlash)
- Install Device Drivers - Linux Only (Windows will automatically install device drivers).
If the Blackhawk installer is not run as root for the Linux installer, you will need to install the USB
device drivers. To do this, run the following command in a terminal window from the folder: <uniflash_dir>/deskdb/content/TICloudAgent/linux/install_scripts
sudo ./bh_emulation_install.sh --install
- Then re-start UniFlash, select a device, and you will see the Blackhawk Debug Probe connections for the device you selected. For example:
Blackhawk USB2000 Controller
Blackhawk USB510L Emulator
Texas Instruments XDS100v2 USB Debug Probe
Texas Instruments XDS110 USB Debug Probe
Texas Instruments XDS2xx USB Debug Probe
- Requires CCS UniFlash v4.2 or later for the ability to re-sync the database. If you require an earlier version (i.e. v4.0.x or v4.1x) please contact Blackhawk support.